Commercial Window Treatments in Chicago, IL
To run a successful business, you need to keep a million things in your head at once. When dealing with big matters like payroll and customer satisfaction, it can be easy to let the small issues slip by. Still, small things like choosing window treatments can have a bigger-than-expected impact on business. For help making the right decisions when it comes to commercial window treatments, let the experts at Architectural Window Treatments provide some insight. We have decades of experience delivering custom lighting solutions to Chicago businesses.
Types of Commercial Window Treatments
As with any business decision, you should take your time when selecting window treatments for your conference rooms, offices, and other workspaces. Here are just a few of the options available to you.
- Automated Shading Systems : Are the window coverings in your office old and tattered? Do you need window coverings in your conference room to ensure there isn’t a glare? At Architectural Window Treatments, we sell and install various types of motorized shades and contract window coverings.
- Roller Shades: Roller shades are easy to use and great for blocking out sunlight. Many offices roll their shades down halfway, effectively blocking out sunlight while preserving a view of the outdoors.
- Horizontal Blinds: Many businesses require precise control of the light coming in through the windows, and horizontal blinds can deliver. The tiltable slats and several available materials make horizontal blinds highly adaptable to your office’s needs.
- Drapery: No other window treatment says “class” quite like high-quality drapery. Attractive automated drapes can make an excellent addition to your professional conference room.
Automated window coverings allow you to lower and raise your shades or blinds with the press of a button! No matter if you wish to purchase mini-blinds or roller shades, we offer a variety of materials from which you can choose including wood, faux wood, roller, and more.
Our company partners with the highest-quality shade and blind companies such as:
Benefits of High-Quality Window Treatments
Finding the right window treatment is absolutely worth your time. In addition to boosting employee morale, attractive window treatments can deliver the following benefits.
- Light Control: Maintaining precise light control can help improve office mood and productivity. Having good window treatments in your conference rooms is also great for shutting out light during PowerPoint presentations.
- Energy Efficiency: Good shades or blinds can even help boost your business’s energy efficiency during certain times of the year. For example, blocking out excess sunlight during the summer can greatly reduce your cooling bill.
- Prestige: When hosting potential business clients or partners, you want to do whatever you can to impress them. Small details—such as good-looking automated window treatments—can add up and leave a big impression.
If your Chicago business is in need of some excellent window treatments, let the team at Architectural Window Treatments lend a helping hand. We’ll gladly help you select the ideal window treatments from our vast selection. Visit our Chicago showroom or call (312) 878-8086 for more information.